Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My antik collection

This is my KDK de Luxe fan Made in Japan.I'm not sure what year this model is ...maybe someone out there can let me know. I'm also collecting few others model of fan as well such as G.E.C ,Hitachi and Limit. All of this fan has been restored and work in perfect condition.













My Bakelite Siemens telephone circa 1940's or 50's I guess..still in working condition and I used it for my house phone right now..however the ringing tone is very loud and make me shock every time it rings.










Just want to share with the people who have the same passion (collecting antique stuff) this is my early collections of antik"botol susu" that I collect few months ago..check it out..












1 comment:

anna said...

Your antik is also cantik!